Oasis Oasis

Very well done in such a short amount of time. I especially enjoyed the "bending scenes". Dynamic character movement is definitely one of your strong suits, and it lead nicely up to the plant-clips. Good job!

Companion Companion

Oh wow, I'm so happy to finally see this animation in its finished form! This was really atmospheric - very well done : )

Electric Brain-Spaghetti Electric Brain-Spaghetti

Think I'll be rooting for you this round! The way you choose to tell your stories is very consistent and well-thought-through, and I am really digging your art style. Good job : )

Butzbo responds:

Heh, I must admit I wasn't totally sure of how the story would turn out considering so many late-tweaks I had to make because of the unavoidable deadline, so in a way that's a relief!
I still think this NATA round is particularly hard-fought, so good luck to you aswell (: !
Thanks for the review!

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

I just killed a guy i don't know...

I don't live in USA or anywhere near, so I don't know who Justin Beaver is, but generally I don't think it's a good thing going around, hating people. Though it doesn't seem like you've put that much time and effort into this game, I think you could've done better.
There's nothing wrong with the programming or anything, so I would have loved to see you working on a more meaningful project.

Ornament Key Ornament Key

Great.

Great to find a little brain exercise here on newgrounds.
This reminds me a lot of the Zentomino game, however the shapes are more creative, it works well with a timelimit.

...There is just one thing though... When i started the game, it kept returning me to the play button when i was about to choose difficulty, I had to click really fast or would constantly be returned to it. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem?

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Nice!

Great game, but maybe little too easy when you learn how to play:)